The Atlantic Marine Trades Association exists to serve members of the recreational boating industry in the Atlantic Provinces. We do our best to help you market your products through our ownership of the Halifax International Boat Show, we do our best to help your clients be aware of boating through our partnership in the Discover Boating Program, and we encourage your clients to use their boats by publishing the Atlantic Boating Guide to Destinations and Marinas.
The Association works closely with NMMA Canada, other Canadian Marine Trades Associations and the Nova Scotia Boat Builders Association to keep up todate with issues affecting our boating industry and educational opportunities for members including the Nova Scotia Marine Service Technician Certification and Apprenticeship Program.
AMTA is represented on the National Recreational Boating Advisory Council to Transport Canada Marine Safety.
I hope that you will consider becoming a member or if you are an existing member, that you will continue your membership.
ATLANTIC MARINE TRADES ASSOCIATION
- A 15% discount on space at the Halifax International Boat Show
- An opportunity to serve on the Halifax International Boat Show Committee which directs the Boat Show
- A 10% discount on advertising in the Atlantic Boating Guide
- Enhanced listing on DiscoverBoating.ca
- Listing on boatinginatlanticanada.com
- Member e-news
- An opportunity to be on the Board of Directors
2018 Membership fee is $325.00 plus 15% HST
Payable by Check or click the Buy Now button to pay with Paypal, VISA, Master Card or AMEX
Download the 2018 application for AMTA membership here or fill in our on-line application here